Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
Here are just a few of the extremely wide range of symptoms parasites can cause:

Indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, nausea, anal itching, heart burn, acid reflux, ulcers, colitis, Candida, insufficient absorption of food, abdominal pain, heart trouble, weight loss, weight gain, hunger, joint and muscle pain, arthritis, acne, eczema, rashes, skin disorders, fatigue, anxiety, sleeping trouble, teeth grinding, neurological disorders, recurring colds, allergies (a big one), sinus trouble, weakened immune system, asthma, liver damage, liver trouble, anemia (major one), hair loss (major one), and dark circles under eyes.
06:30 PM - Sep 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by wilbeparadise in this post can reply
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
23 September, 09:19
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
I V E R M E C T I O N for $100 Alex 😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
23 September, 09:12
I have a very weak sense of smell and chronic sinusitis. I saw many doctors about it over the years without any results. I never was told it might be due to parasites. Are there over the counter cures for parasites?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 September, 10:06
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I took Ivermectin horse dewormer about 2 weeks ago. It's taken by weight, one time. I have sinus issues too. I think it is bringing crap out of my lungs. I was having a hard time working in the yard and now I've carried 70 bags of mulch, fixed all my flower beds, raised my fire pit, and I'm not dead. I am a smoker too. You may feel a little sick a few days because it's working. Body detoxing.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 September, 06:37
And That's Just A Few? WTF!?
No Wonder I Fell Like S@#t

Wow Just Wow!
😳🤬

22 September, 06:56
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
😏🌴 I took ivermectin horse dewormer just in case.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
23 September, 09:19
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I'd guess that 80% of the population have chronic fatigue symptoms. I feel tired all day regardless of how much sleep I get. That's why books and supplements that promise to give you more energy are so common. People are always looking for a magic bullet.

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
22 September, 06:34
What about Vertigo

22 September, 07:03
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
neurological disorders? Allergies and sinus. I don't know but I do believe it is all parasites.
https://www.vertigoexercis...