Only people mentioned by oeralinda in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
22 September, 08:01
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
And, in my husband's case, 8 hours of chemo every 3rd week. The day after chemo a shot is given to boost his white blood cells (or the chemo drops your white blood cells so low they can't continue chemo) which this shot through his port cost over $12,000 too. This is over $24,000 each session. For 8 months...Didn't work-so off to Mayo for a stem cell transplant-6 days of 24 hours off chemo-off 3 weeks & repeat. I don't know if he would have been cancer free-he died before the 2nd treatment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
22 September, 08:53
In response connie wright to her Publication
When an old friend of mine was diagnosed with cancer I tried to warn him about the effects of chemo and point him to alternative treatments. But that is very difficult. He was already so confused. And you also have people around him who try to protect him from crazy people like me. So often you don't get any further, as in this case, than trying to gently point out to them to protect their natural resistance.

Months later, I shouted a sharp, rude joke to the television in the pub when a corrupt cancer charity was advertised for the umpteenth time during the intermission of a football game. Immediately afterwards I saw that he was present in the back of the pub, and also his bewildered face. It may not have been good of me, but I was mad at those corrupt charities.

Years later I ran into him on the street. His face turned pale, he swallowed anger and pretended not to see me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 September, 09:49
In response connie wright to her Publication
I am so sorry!! What a Fighter! Your Testimony of his fight (and yours as well) will hopefully be heard some day, so these Criminals poisoning our loved ones, will be held accountable! (My Dad suffered a similar Fate. MD Anderson is just one Big facility to commit a continual Holocaust, in my opinion).

Thank you for sharing! Praying you see many signs from your Hubby today! 🙏🙏🙏

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
22 September, 08:01
Thank you for sharing this!!

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
22 September, 07:53
Thanks for sharing! I experienced this sham & my intuition all along this journey was screaming for me to run!

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
22 September, 07:36
*From Doctor Peter Glidden: Some people are too smart to learn anything new. Your paradigm becomes your prison when you think that what you know is all there is to know. This is a major problem in the medical science community. Pure science is about questioning everything and perpetual discovery. All ideas should be freely challenged with enthusiastic support from fellow scientists. This is the attitude that most of us assume exists in the scientific community. But it doesn’t work like that. Once an idea is accepted and a consensus is made, the perpetrators and adopters of that idea take a rigid stance to defend it. This is what we call dogma; the refusal to believe that an idea could be wrong or that anything else is possible. From there, anyone who questions said idea is ridiculed, marginalized and ostracized. This is why nutritional science is ignored by the medical industry. -Dr. Peter Glidden

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 September, 08:16
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Yes. A PHD family member behaved exactly as described to compelling data and evidence that he refused to even consider.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 September, 08:34
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
DOGMA IS DOGMA, Irregardless of whether it is Religious DOGMA or Scientific DOGMA. Many Doctors and so called Medical Professionals are no different from Literalist, Fundamentalist Religious Traditions