Freedom Fries @FreedomFries
I cannot stress enough to everyone- my own family won't listen to me- I've worked in medical for 12 + years and am a patriot--- this covid is only deadly for those with underlying conditions. It's so hard to go to work each shift and not be allowed to tell the general public that it is ok- and to PLEASE NOT get that toxic, bullshit vaccine. Gosh, if people only understood what reactions we've seen. That and rabbit holes that keep me up at night. I did get the honor of a hello from a respected Patriot- that I'm still in awe I got a response from. Just glad someone hears me :)
02:03 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by FreedomFries in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
05 February, 03:29
In response Freedom Fries to his Publication
we hear you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 February, 03:18
I hear you. Two people in my family have had the vaccine and they both have underlying conditions. I'n scared for them, I also have faith in God. May His will be done. One good thing is that there are two in my family who are beginning to listen and they no longer think I'm nuts, well, not for the covid hoax and the great awakening anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 February, 03:18
I hear you. Two people in my family have had the vaccine and they both have underlying conditions. I'n scared for them, I also have faith in God. May His will be done. One good thing is that there are two in my family who are beginning to listen and they no longer think I'm nuts, well, not for the covid hoax and the great awakening anyway.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
05 February, 03:05
Sadly, some friends and my family within the medical profession are not quite as smart. Shaming anti-maskers/anti-vaskers such as myself that I am selfish and don't want to protect others. I've done enough research, used critical thinking and my own intuition to conclude this is all bullshit. Fear is the currency of control. Easy to herd the sheeple into the pen for New World Order.

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
05 February, 02:38
you are loved

James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 February, 02:31
Thank you for the confermation. 😎👍