Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Nino Trumpet @truthpa
09 October, 09:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
young Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy. The boy looks just like her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nino Trumpet @truthpa
22 September, 05:23
I wonder why nobody is catching that? It is there in plain sight! JFK JR or Juan voice and his kid (or grandson). Why did VK posted that video?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
22 September, 02:48
😂🤣🤣ACTUALLY 4 THROUGH THE CHAMBER OF THE PLAY PEN THERES ANOTHER ONE THAT HOUSE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE PLAYPEN JUST SAY 🤣

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
22 September, 02:45
😂🤣😂🤣😜 MUDT BE A VERGIN🤣

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
21 September, 10:50
Is this kid JFK son or grandson? He looks like JFK JR wife Carolyn

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
21 September, 10:38
I thought the voice of the other man in the background was JFK. At the very end of a clip!

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
22 September, 12:28
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
that is certainly JFK JR voice.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
21 September, 10:24
i convinced my ex husband, who was getting straight a’s premed, that the old saying “if you unscrew the bellybutton your bottom will fall off” is true. i made up a bs story that there was a ligament behind the umbilicus that supports the rectum and if severed could cause a rectal prolapse. he believed it until a critical thinker asked him if he was some kind of asshole or something. he didnt learn, still votes blue.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
21 September, 07:21

God Wins @Nous
21 September, 10:23
In response Kel Que to her Publication
😂🤣😂LOL WHAT THE HELL MAN

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 September, 04:00
True stories....when my son was 9, driving him home from school, out of the blue he says "what's a vulva?" Instinctively I said "it's a car"
Poor kid probably went back to school the next day & told his friend "I know what a vulva is, it's a car" We still razz him about that now that he's in his 40's, good laughs

Then when my dad was elderly he use to call his urology doc a "eulogy" doc, uh no dad I hope not & he had COPD & called it "coped" Tried to correct him couple of times but he kept calling it that

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
21 September, 03:49
wait until he finds out about the hook

21 September, 03:40
👇don't tell me you missed this one
I was literally in tears from laughing so hard

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 September, 05:03
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
LOL! 😅😂🤣

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
21 September, 03:38
😆lololol /mysteries revealed all around

Static 369 @Static369
21 September, 03:35
Young lad better get to studying!

I once told a group of middle-aged women, why guys miss the bowl. They were dumbfounded to find out that it doesn't always come out in a straight stream. Their husbands should've thanked me with free beer.

Static 369 @Static369
Young lad better get to studying!

I once told a group of middle-aged women, why guys miss the bowl. They were dumbfounded to find out that it doesn't always come out in a straight stream. Their husbands should've thanked me with free beer.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 September, 03:29
🙄 boys are dumb!😆🤷‍♀️

memes matter @NoComment
21 September, 03:26
uffda, dont be mean. Everyones gotta learn, he got filmed learning this😅☝️uff!!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 September, 03:26
😁😁😁

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
21 September, 03:03
😆the simple "woman parts" study, hang on buddy you gotta learn the parts to her before you graduate onto how and why.

21 September, 03:43
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
🤣😂maybe he should have gone down that rabbit hole

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
21 September, 03:02
poor thing. he’s gonna suck in the sack….

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
21 September, 02:59
LMAO, I had a friend in middle school, she didn't even know she had 3 holes 😂 I really remember feeling shocked when we told her and she had no clue!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
21 September, 02:54
good googooly moogooly...dat thang is juicy 😆😬

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 September, 02:50
lol, c'mon parents, teach your kids basic biology so they know the parts of the body. It's like teaching the birds and the bees. I will never forget buying a book for my daughter, asking her to read it and we would discuss it when she was done. We talked while I was driving and then further talked on the living room floor. I remember telling her that it was difficult for me to talk about but asked her how I did. She said, "Mommy, you get an A+". :). I will never forget it.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
21 September, 02:48
better late than never. We just had this convo in our homeschool ‘class’ ~ had a good laugh...

Jody Donohue @Jody
21 September, 02:44
😂😭🤣 Oh, I needed this VK!

Miss. Messina @Messina
21 September, 02:42
hahaha poor guy , umm 3 holes ?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 September, 02:37
🤣🤣🤣
Women are from Venus, men are from Mars.
Except you VK, you’re from Orion!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
21 September, 02:39
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
ouch

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
ummmm.....poor kid....he seems like he will get traumatized by lesser things....🙄

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
This Guy went from Arrogance to Embarrassment in 33sec.
😂🤣😂🤣

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
21 September, 03:17
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
🤣

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
He is gonna go home and ask his mom 😂😂

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
21 September, 02:40
@vincentkennedy

+3 with DJT part of conversation

Q 1406 See pictures in phone

Travel pictures from cell phones reveal where plan was devised.

DJT post 1409

Smart phones tracked and monitored them.
The pics in London show the cabal meeting up after communicating with their secret phones.

DJT TS post shows code OBJ

15 = O 2 = B 10=J

Q 1521
They people in the pictures are "part of the clean-up crew" or "part of the cover-up crew"

Don't get docs that have been asked 4? Monday docs should start flowing w/ plan by Wed morning or hell to pay ('not going to be pretty') ~ we can hold in contempt

Phone holds answer in photos of who is clean up crew for AG.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
21 September, 02:57
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Just 0'd with DJT on his post of the AG.

@realDonaldTrump /posts/109037854369436053" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@r...

Q 1449
Where was Kim tonight?
How was this known?
You are watching a 'plan' being set in motion.
Enjoy the show.
Q

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
21 September, 02:33
This is nothing, up until I was 7 I thought girls pee'd from their #2😂

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
21 September, 02:57
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
awwwhhhhh lawddd...not the booty ho😆😆😆😆😩

21 September, 03:46
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
😂😂😂