Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
For some reason me and the handsome were up very late last night...no idea why but we were very wide awake. The stars were seriously bright last night and the moon decided to make an appearance after 3AM. I think we saw starlink last night. Atleast we hope so, maybe means we will finally get reliable fast internet out here in the sticks lol..4 photos
11:32 AM - Sep 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
22 September, 02:10
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I was awake until 7 am...no idea why. Something's gotta be happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 September, 02:47
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
We were up until after 4:30. Here it ia 2:45AM est and still awake. Guess I am wating to see if the moon shows again before i go to bed lol. But, yea, I feel like something is happening to

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
21 September, 12:27
My question is, is this photo sideways? The moon doesn't sit like that in the sky.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
21 September, 12:28
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 September, 12:36
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
Took it straight up and down with phone camera

Orange Girl @Orangegirl1981
21 September, 12:16
I was wide awake last night too, with a very stary, clear sky!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 September, 12:37
In response Orange Girl to her Publication
It was so beautiful last night...so many bright stars

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 September, 11:42
...u and "the handsome" .... 🤗
U rock miss Erin!!! 👏 👋🤓
Listen and learn ladies....Erin has "the handome" around her pinky too i bet! We love nothing more than a beautiful complimentary better half!
Tell us we rock...and we will rock ur 🌎.
👊🤝🙏☝🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍 ...not about ego, its esteem. 🤍

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 September, 11:48
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
He is my partner in all things. 💜

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 September, 11:40
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
It's always bad out here...we can only.get DSL lol

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 September, 11:36
Definately can see them in the Texas sky! 👍🏻

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 September, 11:36
Several of my normie frens have been saying they are seeing starlink sats clearly👍

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 September, 11:44
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Last night was first we have seen them here...we ended up laying grass and looking at sky lol