Only people mentioned by Irene_Nefelli in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 September, 10:56
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Beautiful anology!! 🥲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
21 September, 10:30
I’ve been serving for decades & still eating 💩sandwiches.😂. I think I offset it with fighting the establishment which gets me attacked in the process! 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 September, 08:41
This is so true and Nana would only add that the older I get the less of the "things" that I used to want become more and more in the "bin of I no longer need" & simple pleasures change and become more important.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
21 September, 08:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We moved again, and we gave away all kinds of stuff like a power couch, 2 recliners, at least 6 boxes of household stuff and it felt so good and liberating!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 September, 10:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You’re right. :)

Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
21 September, 08:32
Being kind and considerate is wonderful (as appropriate, not everyone deserves respect if they are malevolent). However, many people put others FIRST, and ignore their own desires, needs and goals. "Love thy neighbor AS thyself." It is important to honor yourself first. When you do, you WISELY give to others without compromising yourself. Sometimes "selfless" behavior is glorious. Sometimes it is foolish.

21 September, 10:37
In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication
Being aware.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 September, 06:18
true.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 September, 05:42

21 September, 08:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
3 Hours late! :-p

American Girl @Americangirl
21 September, 09:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🇺🇲❤️❤️