Pissed Off Patriot @Pissedoffpatriot0179
Family is everything. Be proud of how far you've come.
09:40 PM - Sep 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pissedoffpatriot0179 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
20 September, 07:24
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 September, 03:12
I do agree - including the ones we choose like here on AU 💖
(My family are (mostly) coming back to me but I never left them, just stayed silent n waited)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 September, 12:21
love the dogs♥️friends & family♥️

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
19 September, 11:20
❤️best place in the world

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 September, 11:04
I love you guys!
This all would have just been a hot mess of chaos without yas!

1776 ... @IGG1776
19 September, 11:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We're all in it together, we stick together
#WeThePeople

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 September, 11:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
19 September, 10:45
❤❤❤

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
19 September, 10:42

Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
19 September, 10:06
my family sold its soul.

Jes King @jes_US
19 September, 10:11
In response Lucas St. Sebastian to his Publication
yes these family is/are everything posts can be challenging to my mindset as well, so I understand where you're coming from fren...

but me being an eternal optimist as well as a realist is quite a challenge anyways😶
try to think of it like this;
at least your family didn't try to sell your soul.

seriously no I'm not trying to play mine is worse than yours or yours is worse than mine cuz that's lame tits

all I can say is it's very relatable, for many of us.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
19 September, 10:28
In response Lucas St. Sebastian to his Publication
The word "families" can be used metaphorically to create more inclusive categories such as community, nationhood, and global village.

I think our family here is amazing, so welcome to the family. We all come from one thought, one instance, one design. A devine design. What ever happened before does not define who you could be kind to yourself. You are loved.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
19 September, 09:43
❤️

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
19 September, 09:41
💕💕💕🦋