Flim Flam @JDscramble
The Pentagon has ordered a review of US psyops on social media / In July and August, Twitter and Meta disrupted pro-US influence campaigns on their platforms. Now, the White House is concerned.
09:33 PM - Sep 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by JDscramble in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
20 September, 06:52
In response Flim Flam to his Publication
Military officals meet with these company head regularly - gimme a break........... they were there when it started............

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flim Flam @JDscramble
20 September, 07:23
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Noted*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 September, 03:21
Sounds a bit ominous for truth tellers? Or did i read this wrong? In one of my replies from twitta when i was "Permanently Suspended" they stated i was a "bot" or displayed behaviour of being like one. haha

Flim Flam @JDscramble
20 September, 03:38
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
I don’t think your analysis is far off. I too am in that club of permanent suspension.Maybe it’s a slow roll of White Hats in control.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 September, 10:37
Thank you Film Flam for sharing!

Yepper they are fookd!
The hell storm coming that is going to rain down that is on these evils I do believe will be like nothing ever in any history.

Flim Flam @JDscramble
19 September, 10:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
No problem. We got you. 😃

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 September, 10:35
does this sound like "war on terror" NSA starter kit to you ?

Stashler sQuatch @stashQuatch
19 September, 10:29
war against the american people think about it. they just announced investigation into the us military for their online influence. whats the red line?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
19 September, 10:06
That would probably be every account on Twitter/ FB that is somehow connected to the military and linked to the Q movement.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
19 September, 09:58
https://rumble.com/v1f3qkh...

ghost in the machine!