⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
19 September, 08:00
WHO'S UNDER THE MASK, SCOOBIE?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 September, 08:53
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
well since you asked…i want to know of she and fake jill go to the same hairdresser
they look very similar 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Many speculate she and Jill come from the same clone template. Research Jill's childhood, look for photos of her with her family, school, and family vacations, and try to find whatever you can. In 3 hours I found only one, with her, said siblings, no parents and it looked shopped.

Several news media people said that when they tried to get interviews from her said siblings during Joe's run, they all declined. Why? Jill may have been created and groomed in private to infiltrate Joe's life and become his handler and maybe so was Camilla for Charles. They needed Diana for their moon goddess sacrifice and to get Rothchild's blood into the monarchy. (Diana has it)

The Windsors are not at the tip of the power pyramid. They are tools.. It's plausible.
03:41 PM - Sep 19, 2022
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 September, 12:06
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
very interesting read! 👍
glad im not the only one who noticed the similarties
i think jb and she has 1st wife removed to clear the path