Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 September, 09:05
Don't like Preachers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
i find some comments here that are filled woth mockery and disdain just as disturbing as parts of this video. no one is right when we act this way. i can see both sides here. instead of coming up with a solution as a Whole and having a sit down and a gathering of minds i feel both parties acted childish in this clip.
12:15 PM - Sep 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Grace1125 in this post can reply
April Lynn @Aprill6
18 September, 02:24
In response LeLe John to her Publication
If there is one thing the military taught me, if you have a problem, then you dang well present a solution. You don't whine and waste time, deflecting from answering the question. She acted as a toddler and he a parent. She couldn't present not one single solution or idea, except to blame. I'd have thrown her out, because I don't have as much patience as he did. She deserved mockery and disdain, because that is what she brought with whiny and childish blame to everyone except herself, sitting there clothed in petro products. Too stupid to even see the hypocrisy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
18 September, 06:06
In response April Lynn to her Publication
while i see this perspective, he could have been the bigger person by Not using mockery. while he has a point, my point is, this old way of speaking to others solves nothing and only brought about more mockery and disdain to the public feeding into it perpetuating this kind of behavior. i dont speak to my children like that. learning to communicate no matter whom we are speaking with is where we find solutions and resolutiin and he only gave AOC ammo by his actions as well. one big Loop of Nothing resolved in that meeting. just because something has been done a certain way doesnt always mean its right

LeLe John @Grace1125
18 September, 06:06
In response April Lynn to her Publication
while i see this perspective, he could have been the bigger person by Not using mockery. while he has a point, my point is, this old way of speaking to others solves nothing and only brought about more mockery and disdain to the public feeding into it perpetuating this kind of behavior. i dont speak to my children like that. learning to communicate no matter whom we are speaking with is where we find solutions and resolutiin and he only gave AOC ammo by his actions as well. one big Loop of Nothing resolved in that meeting. just because something has been done a certain way doesnt always mean its right