Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 September, 09:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok I am just gonna say it. Love them but...
Cats...
Well perhaps Cats were put here as some of God's humor or maybe just maybe they were brought here centuries ago by ET's that just wanted to screw with humans.
Maybe originally as a Pet not Pet.
I mean have you not ever noticed how A LOT of cats look at you like they seriously think you are stupid or beneath them?
Truly interesting creatures way different from all others.
09:43 AM - Sep 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
18 September, 05:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree, cats are there own owner they do look at us with contempt.
I have always been a Dog 🐶 person myself.
always had dogs growing up, and when I gor married had our beautiful Bonnie girl with us until she died aged 17 and yes she was 17years the vet I always took her to said many times that she is amazing for her age.
Loved her so much and still miss her now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 September, 10:28
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
Awwh so sorry.

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
18 September, 10:28
I had a Himalayan and he was mean as heck. Everytime my weiner dog would walk past him, he would smack her really hard on her head. Anyone walking into the kitchen, he would smack them on their ankles when they would walk by!

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
18 September, 10:15
I love most animals, but cats are my favorite! They have that special something.......called "Cattitude!" Dogs have owners....cats have STAFF! 🤣

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
18 September, 10:45
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
I agree. I used to be a dog lover, but now I'm definitely a cat lover. They have interesting personalities, and just lovable. A relative poisoned my cat back in April and I was distraught for months after his death. God blessed and sent my cat's baby mother with 6 kittens to come visit one day. They are grown now, but don't always stay around. Another neighbor has a male cat that just loves me and when it see me it comes over to play..So, they are all my replacements!

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
18 September, 10:07
Flerkin Cats !!! 🐈
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

18 September, 04:47
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
😂

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
18 September, 10:06
people dont like it when i say the house cat is not my preference, for a pet. i dont care for snakes either, spiders, etc.

18 September, 04:48
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
I have had cats before but Nana is a doG and horse girl

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
18 September, 09:48

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 September, 09:46
They prove that we are no different than the Ancient Egyptians.

Writing on 'walls', and worshipping cats... 😄

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts