Brett Tescher @bktastic__
A few months ago, POTUS started calling for the death penalty for drug dealers.

Tonight:
He called for the death penalty for drug dealers Aaaaannnnd HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.

Let that sink in.
09:35 PM - Sep 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by bktastic__ in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
17 September, 09:45
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Human Trafficking as defined by the Dept. of Justice...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 September, 09:49
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
17 September, 09:41
Yes...How many in political, sports, entertainment, big business, and music industries, and not least of all...elites not under these categories... will be found guilty of this? How is the term Human Trafficker defined???

17 September, 09:48
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
That still remains to be determined. I was shocked that he said it openly. I’m not actively promoting death for anyone, retroactively or in the future.

That being said, Trafficking Humans should carry that steep of a price.

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
17 September, 09:40
[them] right now

17 September, 10:04
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
He hit hard tonight. The narrative def leveled up! When he said it, i freaked. When he reinforeced it at the end of that topic, i jumped up and ran in a little circle.

It’s on!!!