Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
19 September, 04:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
AF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 September, 11:34
as hell!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
18 September, 08:45
Sick and Stupid! The left has been quiet on Facebook but man last week they are stirring again. Sheesh! I have been called every name under the sun. I was also told that Nazis were nice, like me, but watch when you turn your back. I think PANIC is starting to set in.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
18 September, 08:34
They sure are

Ontario Canada and its "educators"....🙄

https://reduxx.info/ontari...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 September, 03:04
Indeed

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 September, 10:36
How many drops before it becomes a flood?

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
17 September, 09:20
COVID or Monkeypox?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 September, 09:15
5:55
How many times did he say this?
A few!

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
17 September, 09:11

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 September, 07:57
and ..
.... stupid lol

17 September, 09:12
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

17 September, 09:12
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication