P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
New Elon w/ thw 11:09 < > 911 vibes. Starlink = bigger than we know me thinks. πŸ‘€

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://twitter.com/elonmu...
01:50 PM - Sep 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 September, 02:16
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
we follow only one star, the one within us, the gift

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
17 September, 02:13
Bring down the mockingbirds

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
17 September, 02:03
Does anyone else remember when ATM cards first came out (1980’s) and on the back of them was a list of other ATMs if you were out of town and needed to access an ATM? The linking system on the back of the card was named STARLINK! So that being saidβ€”Me too thinks that not only is there more to all of this but its been linked (both literally and figuratively), to the stars AND our money systems as well! πŸ₯³πŸš€πŸŒ™

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
17 September, 02:05
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
*Starlink been around for a long time I meant to add! πŸš€πŸŒ™πŸ˜Ž

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 September, 02:01
Breaking a pact made which dishonored God and brought HIS ppl into a darkness, unwinding or repentance of that which cursed.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 September, 03:02
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
17 September, 02:05
P.J., To mend the connection between our souls and the stars?

Mufasa: Simba...let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars. The Great Kings of the Past look down on us from those stars. (Lion King)

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
23 September, 01:21
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
sacred numbersπŸ¦‹

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
23 September, 09:42
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Okay so if true that makes Giza = Orion
Giza has the "great" pyramid
Orion is far from the biggest and brightest star
Is star brightness related to pyramid size?
I'd love to see the "undiscovered" super giant pyramids.
or meet the soul that makes the super bright stars.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
17 September, 02:01
✝️
The Best Is Yet to Come

'For the Lord is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation.'

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
17 September, 01:57
β€œThe Fault in Our Stars”? Hmmm... that was my daughter’s and my favorite movie- just saying. Don’t know if any relevance here. But must speculate a tad?