Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
17 September, 07:39
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
What about the Lady's Courage??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
17 September, 04:19
Trump has God at his back!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
17 September, 09:04
The hate is real

Robert Franz @afsocrob
17 September, 08:44
This is what Trump put in everyone's folder.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 September, 03:01
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Maybe. This has always been the banner picture on my wall.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 September, 08:43
Nana has given this a lot of thought as well.

See
Extremely large ...

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
17 September, 08:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Needs matching shoes

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 September, 09:08
Great Post. [The Bush/ Scherff Family] are the sworn enemies of the Kennedy Family.

https://youtu.be/urHMSP2Bf...

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
17 September, 08:53
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
My favorite part before the YoYo Show !!!

connie wright @cowri
17 September, 01:26
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Reading Obummer's thoughts
"sitting next to the most beautiful Lady, damn I gay.
On the other side sitting next to the varsity quarterback.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 September, 08:53
agree, melania is brave also

imagine having to look at michael's face as he claims to be a "girl"

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 September, 08:34
This funeral will gone down in history as an epic event in the rebirth of our Constitutional Republic

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
16 September, 08:34

connie wright @cowri
16 September, 09:17
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Well 1st clue is those two 'Marshalls' (?) behind Jr Bush. They appeared as well behind Killary & gang at Joe's fake swearing in at the fake DC.
'They know everything'
PDJT does*I am learning.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
16 September, 08:24
CLASSIC PRESIDENT TRUMP AND FIRST LADY MELANIA SHOWING THEIR STRENGTH COURAGE DETERMINATION AND BRAVERY AGAINST ALL THE EVIL DOERS WE WILL NEVER FORGET
PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 September, 08:18
He and Melania were so courageous, to walk the street after the innauguration... I felt very tense for them.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
16 September, 08:18
I truly hope Trump is who he says he is. sorry peeps but trusting got us to this point. I trust no one untill thry prove who they are. Human beings always reveal their true colors.

Nait 002 @Nait002
16 September, 10:08
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Guess we’ll find out. I’m in the same lane as you, right down the middle watching.

Maria. Liv. @maria07
16 September, 08:13
👀Oh yes it must be so awful sitting there for both Melania and Mr T. They certainly don't look like they are enjoying life in this picture, Uh can just feel it.😫

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
16 September, 08:07
Look at Pence & his wife... They KNWO Melania
is a Light Bearer