Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
04 February, 10:06
Have you been noticing random incidents in your community involving unusual numbers of law enforcement vehicles with lights flashing? ...for no apparrent reason?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theresa Carpenter @TESS4582
04 February, 10:10
In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication
I've seen one or two. Why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
I have seen three in three days. I live in a tiny town of 2500 people in Idaho. I'm wondering if the indicments are being unsealed and warrants are being executed.
10:30 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Theresa Carpenter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WorldwideLiberty in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 February, 04:35
I saw a report on our local Facebook page, that a guy was found running naked down the highway outside of town last night...

The code given for the incident was '666', which apparently indicates an attempted suicide.

Your comment just made me think if that.

I was told a few years back, that a lot of CIA retire to our area...

Theresa Carpenter @TESS4582
05 February, 03:33
Amen🙏🙏🙌🏻🙌🏻Ive wondered the same❤️

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts