Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Rachel Gunby @Rach
16 September, 06:04
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I wish South Carolina would but I’m afraid we’re way dirtier from the Gov on down than anyone would think. 🥴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 September, 06:39
In response Rachel Gunby to her Publication
Many things are changing right now 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
16 September, 05:51

16 September, 06:43
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Yes indeed 🙂

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
16 September, 05:51
now this is something i can say makes me proud to I’m an OKIE!! BOOMER SOONER Y’ALL!!

16 September, 06:47
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
Quiet, never controversial Oklahoma.
Then 💥 BOOM 💥 out of left field.
Surprise! 🥳 🎉🎊

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
16 September, 05:44
many don't like Governor Stitt. They're just to stupid to realize how much he is protecting Okies

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
16 September, 05:36
Go OK!

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
16 September, 05:31
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🦾🦾🦾🦾🦾🦾🦾💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
16 September, 05:24
Interesting ....
@IAM13888

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
16 September, 05:24
Interesting ....
@IAM13888

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
16 September, 05:18
My Birth State 💞
I still find drivers licenses unconditional though.

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
16 September, 04:40
God Bless my home state of Oklahoma!!!

16 September, 04:43
In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication
Leading the charge!

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
16 September, 04:30
While I hope the state of Missouri adopts this law, I am concerned our Marxist Republican gov may not sign into law, bastard. I want him gone and sooner the better.

16 September, 04:31
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Many things are changing. Rapidly.