BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 September, 01:08
For those of you following for updates on Wayne's cancer journey, we made the trip to New Orleans & back yesterday...

Looks like the doc is going to fight us about the radiation; he's already making ominous statements, etc. I asked him if he was aware of the huge successes Dr. Brezynski is having with Antineoplaston & he said he never heard of it. So I told him there are several very interesting writeups & clinical abstracts on it at the NIH library, (and then bit the hell outta my tongue not to add, "Which you should have already come across in your continuing education, since you're a cancer surgeon who should know these things." He dismissed me without a 2nd glance.

Wayne told him he wanted the stomach tube out, that we have not used it in over a week & it is a major problem to him being mobile & impeding his rehab. Doc says no, leave it until after radiation. Wayne said he wanted it out now, that he had not finished researching radiation & we weren't going to use it...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
16 September, 01:10
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
https://www.cancertutor.co... › dmso
DMSO Potentiation Therapy (DPT) DMSO - The magic bullet for cancer
DMSO is usually used as a topical application to the skin. DMSO is said to penetrate the skin and help get the cesium chloride, and many other alternative cancer treatments, into the cancer cells. DMSO should not be taken orally. Even when taken with enough liquids it will cause stomach problems.
DMSO also protects healthy cells from radiation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 September, 01:15
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Thank you, Sheila!

We have DMSO on hand at all times, it's such a useful thing. When I do massage with essential oils, I often add some DMSO because it's a better penetrant than WD-40, even! (I would never use WD-40, LOL)

Many thanks for the link.

By the way, my dad used WD(Wonder Drug as he called it)-40 on his arthritis in his hands. It reduced inflammation and eased the pain temporarily. But, I would not recommend using it today. Dad also used gas to clean his hands after working on the car instead of hand cleaner.
01:32 PM - Sep 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
16 September, 01:42
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Yeah, my oldies did that too. It was a pain reliever because of the fish oil content... but had hidden nasties in there.

BTW, have you researched MULLEIN? It's an herb many of us know as the toilet paper plant, because it has big fuzzy leaves that stay flexible & fold well when dried... but it can do WONDERS with lungs.

You can actually smoke mullein (or smudge with it & breathe it in) and it will heal your catarrh (chronic thick mucus in the lungs).

Wayne is using it in tea, every morning instead of coffee (YEA!!! One more acidifying thing gone from his diet!)

He's coughing up a lot of stuff this afternoon after his morning cup. He missed the dose yesterday because we were on the road.

I use mullein in my soaps when I get a special customer with eczema or psoriasis. It's awesome stuff & you can grow it yourself.

The root, leaves & flowers, even buds, can be used for many purposes.

16 September, 01:47
I am familiar with Mullein. I discovered it growing on the hillside at my home. I looked it up, and I harvested about 3 pounds of it. I have smudged it for my breathing as well. It is good for poultices as well to reduce inflammation.
I bet it made a great cowboy toilet tissue as well, soft on the butt, and great for hemorrhoids, and saddle sores.