BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 September, 01:08
For those of you following for updates on Wayne's cancer journey, we made the trip to New Orleans & back yesterday...

Looks like the doc is going to fight us about the radiation; he's already making ominous statements, etc. I asked him if he was aware of the huge successes Dr. Brezynski is having with Antineoplaston & he said he never heard of it. So I told him there are several very interesting writeups & clinical abstracts on it at the NIH library, (and then bit the hell outta my tongue not to add, "Which you should have already come across in your continuing education, since you're a cancer surgeon who should know these things." He dismissed me without a 2nd glance.

Wayne told him he wanted the stomach tube out, that we have not used it in over a week & it is a major problem to him being mobile & impeding his rehab. Doc says no, leave it until after radiation. Wayne said he wanted it out now, that he had not finished researching radiation & we weren't going to use it...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
in the meantime. If he needs one down the line, he'll have another one put in. Doc shaking his head, wants him to gain more weight to prove he can & then have it out in 2 weeks, that it must be scheduled with the general surgeon.

WTF? You don't need a general surgeon for this procedure, just a good nurse with a syringe who can deflate the little balloon on the inside & then remove the tube like a straw. Alcohol wipe & a BandAid, that's all it is...

But I'm finding myself pressing my lips together in a most unattractive way & expressing my disapproval with my eyes, but saying nothing.

Doc knows NOTHING about antineoplaston & calls Ivermectin "horse wormer, won't help you at all." I was spitting mad, so glad they left.

In comes the other nurse, to say that (surprise, surprise!) the general surgeon's earliest appointment was 2 week from now, but that they will see us on the same day, so kill 2 birds...

Then she doubled down with the lies.
01:13 PM - Sep 16, 2022
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
16 September, 01:21
I've been familiar with G-tubes for a very long time. We use them in veterinary medicine all the time - from a couple days to a few months.

This nurse had the gall to look at me & say that the general surgeon had told her that a g-tube must be in place for at LEAST 6 weeks or the patient risks developing a fistula from early removal.

This is complete, unadulterated BULLSHIT, people. And it's a doctor's office procedure, to boot, not any big deal involving a surgeon. I think they're just wanting to milk more money out of us... So we made the appointments for 2 weeks hence & left.

So the story gets more interesting, LOL.

As we were leaving New Orleans & were waiting at a light, I noticed Bronwyn (my 4-Runner) shuddered a bit at a standstill with the AC on. I thought this was unusual, but the temp gauge was fine, rock solid,
so I just put her in neutral for a bit...

We got through all the horrible NOLA traffic, over all those bridges with 6" space before...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 September, 01:25
the edge of the bridge...

Got through Mobile & were about to turn onto our road when, as I was slowing down to turn, I noticed steam coming from under the hood.

I whipped into the Piggly Wiggly parking lot & Wayne went in to get some coolant. So we topped her off & couldn't really see whether it was a hose or what. We cooled her off & then set out for the last leg home - about 17 miles.

She got a little warm 3/4 on the temp ga, but never got hot, so long as I was going at good speed. God cleared the traffic for us. I did hear some tappets or valves clattering a bit off & on... As I slowed
to turn into our drive, the needle did dip into the red, but she was in the yard & shut off within about 20 seconds.

Apparently, the radiator has a leak at the upper seam, where the top joins the part with the fins...

It was really funny! Could have left us on the side of the road on a hot day, miserable, but no...