Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 September, 05:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Amazing story Mandy, nice of you to share with us. What does your sister do now? Always in awe of these people with these abilities, although someone told me once we all have them, we just don't how to use them
06:00 PM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 September, 06:25
Thank you Mandy for sharing this💖
Was told i could hear people's thoughts/knew what they were thinking ... was disconcerting for the family!
Have read children up to around age 7 are in theta-mode most of the time & r v.intuitive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
16 September, 09:18
What a fascinating gift. Her distraction with ghosts reminds me of Whoopi's character in 'Ghost'. I'm not sure if I would find it a gift or a curse. There is definitely so much more going on that we don't understand. It feels like we are waiting for a door to open with a huge surprise behind it.