Every Time @soTELLme533
14 September, 05:42
ANTARCTICA WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Bachase4 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
15 September, 11:29
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Very interesting
Would be great to know where this originated.
It's about the "Atlantic Pact" which I'm not familiar with.
I had posted "ANTARCTICA WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE"
Your reply was about the "Atlantic Pact"
But you might have found something really interesting
even though we've been taught that the USA or perhaps,
"America" wasn't a nation in 8/03/1760
So there's either a typo, or there's a lot to be investigated
regarding a "timeshift."
Wow, very interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
15 September, 11:51
In response Every Time to her Publication
link is above the picture. i got a book from the republican shop written in 1949 it had the Atlantic pact on it and i looked it up from the li k in the book. Timeshift threw me off too, but of course if you look at the Ethiopia calendar they seem to be 8 years behind us.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
15 September, 12:05
In response Every Time to her Publication
The "Original 13 Colonies" was recognized had militias that followed military laws and a valid entity for pacts and treaties. Timeshift seems to be more accurate reason though.

On August 29, 1643 the Plymouth Colony Court allowed & established a military discipline to be erected and maintained.
Militia (United States) - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_(United_States)
So before the Continental Congress and the Constitution "America" existed under Military LAW. Its very important to understand that part of our history.

We were Schooled not educated