Only people mentioned by BeRandom in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 November, 05:56
In response BeRandom 1116 to her Publication
There Is Only 1 Boss! Our Truly Elected President Trump! Hurry Back!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
08 March, 03:30
I am from Finland and supporting TRUMP 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
26 February, 01:17
Hey Boss. o7

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
13 February, 01:31
Take this pic for an exsample Now look at all the medals on the brave then look at the video from the 20th Hum ! Feed the mind!

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
11 February, 06:28
This is who I voted for. My siblings, cousins, etc. all rebuke me. Oh well that's fine. They would never believe if they knew the truth about Hillary Clinton, groping, freaky weirdo Biden, Michael Nd Barack Obama. Yes I meant to say "Michael" not "Michelle.😁

Donna Martin @Meme17
07 February, 10:34
I'm Canadian and reposted because if I lived in the US I would have definitley voted for Trump 💖💖💖💖💖

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
07 February, 10:31
We will get to vote again for Trump soon!

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 06:44
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
🤗 Yes!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
06 February, 10:20
I Voted for President Trump in 2016 & 2020 ❤🇺🇸

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 06:52
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Me too💞🇺🇸

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 February, 02:01
Love our POTUS, such a BOSS. Will be back soon, stay in Faith & keep praying for our Boss & Family. Be Blessed

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 06:48
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Yes. Waiting for the restored Republic to be announced! It will be epic 💞

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
05 February, 01:44
there is no one else i would have voted for ! i love Donald Trump, afterall whats not to love ??!!

Dayna Marie @Ohana_First
05 February, 12:43
Proudly voted for him twice!

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
05 February, 06:44
In response Dayna Marie to her Publication
Same. Can't wait to watch the reaction part of the movie when people realize he never really left and he's back for good. I'm in an area where I'm surrounded by mostly biden voters who just don't get it and still spewing the same tired MSM talking points. I started giving "What if" scenerios regarding 1776 and 1871, the republic and gold back monetary system. I found these few topics alone and leaving Trump's name out of it make people more interested to listen. 🤷‍♀️

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
04 February, 11:45
Everybody voted for the Boss! All 50!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 February, 10:12
👍🏻 16-20.

Joanie Miller @JoJoMill
04 February, 10:00
I surly do miss Trump. Come back soon! We`re waiting for ya.

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
04 February, 09:55
Just a hunch, I'm guessing most of us on here did...those of us who are American. 😘🇺🇸💯

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
04 February, 10:15
In response Erin Freund to her Publication
Yes. I would have just shared the photo but I like to show and give credit to the original post when I can. (from Gab) So their comment wound up being included also.