Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
15 September, 03:17
I have not heard this before....anyone else?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
'Charles & Camilla's son' Simon Dorante-Day drops DNA bombshell | 7NEWS EXCLUSIVE - YouTube

A Queensland man, Simon Dorante Day, who claims to be the secret son of King Charles III and Camilla has shared the latest twist in his royal paternity case ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Hackler @suehack
When he came forward, the queen was blamed for not allowing Charles and Camilla to marry. But now we have heard how the bloodlines are carefully planned, she probably didn't have a choice. And if it's true that Harry was replaced at 8 years old, he's probably lucky to not suffer that fate. Had you read about the young man who claimed to be the "real" Harry being found dead in a hotel room a few years ago?
03:37 AM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by suehack in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
15 September, 03:52
In response Susan Hackler to her Publication
No...I hadn't heard any of that! Sad and horrifying things that go on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Hackler @suehack
15 September, 04:44
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
I looked up the story about the "real" Harry, but after it posted, I clicked it to make sure the link worked. And it did not, so I thought I typed it wrong. When I went to check the link, they had scrubbed the story. I might try another search engine.