KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
14 September, 11:03
It’s time to just be Happy :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
This is exactly where I am right now in my journey as well, thank you for posting ❤️ I’ve been texting with my 21-year-old and 18 year old tonight because I want them to just enjoy their lives right now ❤️🙏🌎 I also just decided to purchase a used copy of Lord of the rings first movie and it’s awesome!!!
11:18 PM - Sep 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by ResistanceMajorsMidwest in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
14 September, 11:20
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 God Bless You & Much Love💖♾💙 Sounds Nice :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
14 September, 11:25
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I have been reading your posts for quite a long time now and you sound like a true patriot and someone I would love to meet someday ❤️🙏
after getting booted from Twitter (for doing absolutely nothing) I’ve been trying to find my way on alternate social media. Telegram is completely infiltrated by FBI and antifa so between Gab and Anonup Im trying to ascertain what is truly happening right now🙏