Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
14 September, 10:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Reminding everyone that there are so many Patriots (and I don't mean football) working hard to fight corruption and the DS in MA and many have awakened because of their efforts. The DS has installed their operatives in key positions, but the majority in MA are not of their ilk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
14 September, 10:23
I laughed out loud too! Isn't that great?! Love that man! Also like your new handle, Kim!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 September, 11:28
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
I did too, and thanks.
had to change it after POTUS' post today!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 September, 08:45
lmao...

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
14 September, 08:36
Wait...what?

Kelsey Sylvia @kelseymv7
14 September, 08:31
Martha's Vineyard is doing the "We welcome you all" routine.
It won't end well!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
14 September, 08:26
😊👍

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
14 September, 08:14
are we having fun yet??? im so confused