r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🍊JUST IN - Swedish people have voted for a change of power: Right-wing bloc is moving towards electoral victory with most votes counted.

Sweden's PM Magdalena Andersson concedes election defeat and will resign as prime minister tomorrow.

disclosetv
01:49 PM - Sep 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 September, 05:13
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
ONCE SWEDEN WAS LITERALLY HEAVEN ON EARTH...

BEFORE THEY DECIDED COPY CAT USA MULTICULTURALISM FUCKERY🤮🤮🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 September, 05:11
VICTORY IN JUST LESS THAN 1% MARGIN IS ACTUALLY A HUMILIATING DEFEAT FOR DEMOCRACY IN SWEDEN DELIVERED AS USSUALLY BY CIA MAIL IN VOTERZ...

ITS SUGGESTION AND SUBLIMAL MESSAGING FROM CABAL, THAT "RIGHT" PARTY WILL BE SO EASILLY DESTROYED,
AS "LEFT" WHICH ALREADY DID HUMILIATING USA TASK TO JOIN NATO AND BUY F-35, WHICH FOR SURE WILL BACKLASH IN SWEDEN ELECTORATE...

SWEDEN IS JUST ANOTHER USA...
GLOBALISTS RACIAL KEBAB... 😔💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 03:41
The question is then is this person a true Patriot type for good or a savior image implanted by the cabal.
I have not followed this so idk. but my guess would be white hat.
My next question is how did they get to a fair election?

ZlatkQ Dimi @zazapr
14 September, 03:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Time will tell. I think the white hats are helping here. The SD party has Jimmie who uses the We will make Sweden great again retoric. It feels like he is playing the both sides.

ZlatkQ Dimi @zazapr
14 September, 03:03
I wonder if this changes things för the better or for the worse.

14 September, 05:25
In response ZlatkQ Dimi to his Publication
ITS NO CHANGE...

PREVIOUS "GOVERNMENT" BIND SWEDEN UNDER USA COMMAND...

SWEDEN WAS SOME EXTRAORDINARY DURING ALL COLD WAR THEY WAS ABLE TO BE NOBODY SLAVES... BUT NOW ANY FUCKING BASTARD IN FASHINGTON BARK, THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO MARCH TOWARDZ MOSCOW TO FILL THE GAP.

ITS SOO DISGUSTING, HOW SWEDEN IS DESTROYED FROM WITHIN... ITS IRREVERVERSIBLE, ONCE THEY BUY THIS
F-35 SHITS AND WILL HAVE NATO OCCUPANT BASES...