Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
14 February, 07:35
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Hillary died of Kuru. Gene Decod talks about Hillary dying in this video. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Check this out. for updates.
https://www.humorousmathem...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQsh G21 @JQshG
09 February, 10:54
gonna need a bigger list man haha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
09 February, 10:22
Where do i sign

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 February, 09:18

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
06 February, 09:17
I sure hope there are a LOT more of these with additional names because this barley scratches the surface.

Michael Catino @MCanon
05 February, 09:00
I think you might have got your wish.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
05 February, 06:25
I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
05 February, 06:27
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
ive been ready for hot revolt

but im outnumbered

THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
05 February, 08:14
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
I'm Exhausted as well do you know how many times I've said have faith "The best is yet to come"?
How many S's are in Sssssssssseveral? 🤣

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 February, 09:12
Yes please. Now!

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
04 February, 09:40
WHOA! hoooold on... we need to add a lot more names