Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 September, 03:25
First we need to have general consensus on what the public schooling system is trying to achieve.

K-12

The answer IMO is to prepare you for universities.

We then need consensus on if universities actually work for everyone.

Hint: they don’t.

We then need consensus on how universities are funded. Where are the funds coming from? How are they used? Who are they going to?

All of this needs to be out in the open for all to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
14 September, 12:00
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
The only Tesla I knew of in high school was the rock band.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 September, 11:51
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
OK -> Mike LMAO. I know you know.
3.6.9 or

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
14 September, 11:20
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
The High Schools used to have you choose a curriculum path when entering High School. Your choice was College Prep or Business Prep. Realistically there should have been a third choice of "Life Prep". There were some electives such as Cooking, Mechanical, Woodworking etc. These were not intensive but if they were, a student could put food on the table when they are adults. When the SHTF who do you think will survive? I know who....the ones that can build, work, repair, invent and have skills they can barter. They will be the SMART ONES.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 September, 11:53
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
haha - so true - much like the pure bloods - their blood donations will be more valuable than gold/silver/oil

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 September, 11:58
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
I did creative cocking, single survival, Wood shop and Math 101 which showed us how to balance a check book. Now I grow food every summer plus buy some to can.... GOD is good.... I also did a class that taught about sub·lim·i·nal advertising in ice cubes. It was a different world then.