✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
13 September, 09:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
Did they take his slippers too, or do they still have some honor?
09:42 PM - Sep 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
16 September, 01:40
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
I don't know , but you have to admit , this meme is hilarious ! Even though the actions of this alphabet agency are despicable. This agency has royally screwed itself ... forever .... in my humble opinion. The fact that they got into Trump's and his family's personal property is wrong. They obviously think they are the law of the land. They are not . It used to be cool thing to be an agent .... now I look at them like the police force of a small group of rich tyrants with a communist agenda. Working to destroy America... That's what most American's think, I am confident in my assessment . Lets pray for the best, let's hope that these agents realize the moves they are making are bad and wrong and unjustifiable . The effects of their actions are amplified so high that they have no idea that the hearts of American's are deeply saddened to see this abuse of power. Trump is a man that the majority of American's support . They need to accept it and support it. That is the American way .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 September, 02:53
In response ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ to his Publication
The next best meme would be standing in Melania’s closet, sniffing pink My Pillow slippers 🙃

That said, I agree with everything you said. This kind of behavior is not going to be tolerated and we will have our country back, anything less is unacceptable. Somebody just needs to realize who has the real power and who needs to be fired. 😎

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 September, 09:50
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
I’m trying to confirm, but I have been seeing information flying around that suggests that the agents (team) who are conducting the raids on Trump’s key supporters - including Lindell - are the exact same agents who conducted the raid on Mar-à-Lago.

Why does this matter? The FBI is a huge entity. If it deemed the raids to be legal (which they are not), why would the same SMALL group of agents be used in every raid? I don’t know if this is normal for the FBI, but it seems to me that what we are seeing the corrupt elements acting ie. not everyone working for the FBI is corrupt or a minion of the DS.

Trying to confirm this.

13 September, 09:54
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Appreciate you Jason, thanks! I don’t think it is normal to hunt someone down at a fast food restaurant to seize a phone, why not at home or in the normal course of a day ...unless they want a diversion and extra chatter?