Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 September, 09:33
Happy Tuesday...*OUR

The Best Is Yet To Come!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
#ThePeoplesBridge
#VeronicaWolski

❀️ 🀍 πŸ’™

On this day ... we remember Veronica.

We love you, and we miss you.

'You are the light of the world - like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden.' ~ Matthew 5:14
09:59 AM - Sep 13, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 September, 11:43
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Heartbreaking! They will never burn out her Light!!

She will always be the ANGEL PATRIOT to me! She motivated so many us! She gave support so we could be heard!!

I pray in the End our White Hats/Patriots give this Patriot the Recognition she does deserve and the Justice she & her family are Due!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bookish Girl @Noninon
13 September, 11:07
I miss her πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
13 September, 11:06
Veronica. A candle in the windπŸ™β€οΈ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 September, 10:54
πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»β€οΈ
One of Our Specially Beloved Patriots!! Always With Us!
Love to You V!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️.❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
13 September, 10:46
She watches and protects from the cosmos. The universe is hers now. For us, our job is down here. Finish what was started.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 September, 10:45
❀️

evadavid261 @evadavid261
13 September, 10:47
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs

Just open the link---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Selah 321 @Selah
13 September, 10:42
β™₯️