Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
27 September, 12:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It’s been on my heart to be praying for you and your family VK :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 September, 12:16
Indeed! Been feeling the, “somethins comin” for days. How can I be excited and calm, patient and inpatient, nervous and confident…all at the same time! 🥴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
27 September, 12:09
🙏

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
27 September, 11:56
Bubbling at the surface! Can feel it!

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
15 September, 11:45
La Palma

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
14 September, 07:42
its a love kind of thing😊

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
14 September, 06:51
Solar vibe like⚡️🕊🌟

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
14 September, 01:46
I feel a Red Carpet event coming and its not the emmy's. More of a Bush Sr funeral type event with lots of envelopes for many priviledged enough to be there. Did someone significant die recently? Maybe that could be the backdrop for said event.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
14 September, 01:25
Indeed VK.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
13 September, 07:44
Does this qualify?
https://justthenews.com/ac...

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
13 September, 03:46

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
13 September, 01:56
the vaccine was earth wide 🤔

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
13 September, 01:39
brewing the perfect cup, like a work of art!

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Evangelina @Evangelina
13 September, 01:11
It's Time

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 September, 01:08
Storm Warning?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 September, 01:07
🤷‍♂️👍🙏

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
13 September, 01:06

Anne Kats @anneanon1
13 September, 12:57
feeling it fo sure ✅💯

MvA_r @MvA_r
13 September, 12:54

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
13 September, 12:47
Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight (Official Music Video) - YouTube

@Genesis The Last Domino? Double-CD and 4LP sets out now fromhttp://www.genesis.lnk.to/TheLastDomino“In The Air Tonight” was the first single from Phil Colli...

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
13 September, 12:36

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
13 September, 12:27

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
13 September, 12:14

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
13 September, 12:09
Yes, definitely - something is building.

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
13 September, 12:08
I feel this as well!!! Schumann halted on 9/6/2022=966. (1966) minus the bogus fabricated 1000 year "made up history" =966 something about the year 1966. aka 966?? 🤔

I also like a theory someone else here had about Schumann blackout due to take down of cabal interference!!! could be something to that!!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
13 September, 12:01
Geeeeze I seem to be able to see and feel the anxiety in people the last few days. People just seem off and now I feel off. 🥴DEFINITELY need ti ground today!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 September, 11:30
The evening of 9/11 the moon was deep orange and dark grey sky, no stars. Eerily calm. We are experiencing a lot of smoke from wildfires, thus the colour.
However, I’ve never seen the moon orange, only the sun. I said to my bf, there’s something very ominous about it.
Experienced the same feeling looking at the sky just before Black Friday F4 twister that hit in 1987.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
13 September, 12:10
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I too felt different vibes looking at the "Orange" moon.

Iam Mie @iammiele
13 September, 11:45
Feeling something brewing - Been feeling quick energy shifts here, but beneath the surface there is an overall sense of calm - wondering if that is "the calm before..."

The Operating System Of Manifestation
Good Comes To Bring Peace And Connect All Things
Not Everyone Is Coming To The Future
A Fresh New Start And A Wonderful Future

Interesting vibes here...
Italy
https://twitter.com/LiveSc...
Tomsak
https://twitter.com/LiveSc...

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
13 September, 11:11