Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
12 September, 08:31
In response walker Fast to his Publication
I was just thinking the same thing,I've lost relatives and friends, asked them Questions, shared information and they just lined up anyway and quit talking to me. They have degrees, some multiple, are heads of huge corporations, lawyers, physicists, teachers, nurses, people from all walks of life. They just lined up anyway and refused to listen. I pray that somehow, someway God will reverse the damage, if not, then at least they will repent and give their lives to Jesus. Maybe some may yet be saved. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I was just thinking the same thing,I've lost relatives and friends, asked them Questions, shared information and they just lined up anyway and quit talking to me. They have degrees, some multiple, are heads of huge corporations, lawyers, physicists, teachers, nurses, people from all walks of life. They just lined up anyway and refused to listen. I pray that somehow, someway God will reverse the damage, if not, then at least they will repent and give their lives to Jesus. Maybe some may yet be saved. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
12 September, 08:05
No to be negative but 99% of my family will never be awakened. They don’t even want to try.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
12 September, 08:06
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
** Not