Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
16 September, 02:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
comin up .. 2 yr delta

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
16 September, 02:21
Happy New Year = Durham Report (157)
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
13 September, 09:28
Happy New Year VK! Weird the media tells me I should be terrified and miserable but I am not at all. I am living my best life and loving every moment! So grateful for Gods grace and the love of family is everything.

Rat Pack @Rat17Pack
13 September, 07:29

Rat Pack @Rat17Pack
13 September, 07:31
In response Rat Pack to his Publication
The artificial Sun & Moon.

Rat Pack @Rat17Pack
13 September, 07:25
Happy New Year VK. If I use the Ethiopian Calander for Q drops, then drop #1 Hillary's arrest would convert to: European Date

07/05/2025
Sat, 05 Jul 2025 (at GMT+0)

Change the date above to convert to Ethiopian calendar.
Ethiopian Date
/
/
Saterday, Sene 28, 2017

Change the date above to convert to European calendar.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 September, 02:37
Natural or Built
Protection?
sync Faraday cage.
or reading wrong tea leaves

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 September, 02:20
425Gematria: 🕊 Final Conclusions of Gematria Calculations. Understand We All Came From One Source. Everyone Has Been Born For A Special Reason🤍

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 September, 02:16
GMPHNY545Gematria:💛The Guardians. Purpose. Mission From God. Unequaled. Laser Focus. Sparkle Motion. Purified As Gold✨

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
13 September, 02:03
I have it from the only source, it will be removed in the "last Days"!
Good evening

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Jen ... @Jenfranji
12 September, 07:43
Van Allen Belt pics being censored on
Duck Duck Go 👀⤵️

Vicki Lord @Vlord
12 September, 07:06
Happy New Year! But what year? lol

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 September, 05:45
Happy Monday! I'm late👀 but I caught vibes so its ok😊

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
12 September, 05:02
11/11/18

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 September, 03:44
Happy New Year
Lately I have been saying I don’t know what year it is, how many timelines are we jumping?

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
12 September, 03:23
That would make today day one of the Ethiopian new year.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
12 September, 02:27
Guten morgan! Vatt year izz eet?🤔

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
12 September, 02:19
pffff, nonsense. we can get through those belts with nothing more than mylar taped to a frame. i remember learning bout moon landings... cant fool me lol

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
12 September, 02:14
Happy New Year!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
12 September, 01:39
🎆 Happy New Year VK and Fabulous Patriots 🎆

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
12 September, 01:27
Good morning VK. And here I thought 1/1 was New Years all this time! :)
❤️🙏

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
12 September, 01:17
Happy New Year VK
it feels like a new 🌎💕💕

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 September, 01:04
Good Morning and Happy New Year, VK.

For those who don’t know, September 11 is the date of The Annunciation (Christ’s conception), and, as such, is, in non-leap years, the first day of the year on the Ethiopian calendar.

“The current year in Ethiopia is 2015. The Ethiopian year starts on 11th of September or on the 12th September in a Gregorian leap year. It is seven to eight years behind the Gregorian year owing to alternate calculations in determining the date of the annunciation of the birth of Jesus.”

https://www.ethiopiancalen...

Note:
Even Satanists get it right sometimes — they know that life begins at conception, not at birth.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 September, 12:51
Good afternoon and Happy New Year! Seems normal to say this today. Times are a changing my friend, just like the seasons. God Bless.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 September, 12:49
Past teaching the Present once more! 🧐
A Very Good Mornin’ Vk 🙏🏼🥰
And Happy New Year

video length- 1:07
Nov 05, 2017 7:59:21 PM EST
Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No. 148155609
Code:
May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst.
Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live.
Coincidence?
Pray.
Q

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 September, 12:31
So tired of all [their] lies.

Hank Henry @Hankthetank1776
12 September, 12:27
Happy New Year. Tomorrow brings the start of cycle 30.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
12 September, 12:14
And I always thought the van allen belt was a fashion accessory.

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
12 September, 12:09
Flip the switch!!! ❤️👊🏻

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 September, 12:05
giddyup 💪
hugs Papa 💗