COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
FRIENDS, QUEEN DIANA NEVER DIVORCED CHARLES!

QUEEN, CHARLES, AND SO FORTH; WERE ALL EXECUTED LAST YEAR. THAT MAKES QUEEN, DIANA!

THAT IS PROBABLY ONE OF MANY REASONS SHE FAKED HER DEATH. CHARLES NEVER WENT THROUGH WITH A DIVORCE WHEN HE THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD!

QUEEN DIANA LIVES!!!

Many people we thought were dead are not and will return before long. I saw a list of names close to 100. This is only one of them. This came from one of JFK Jr.'s many channels on Telegram.
Members only so a link will not get you in. Mr.Ed :)

More to come...
05:32 AM - Sep 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
13 September, 12:49
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Perhaps a descendent of Ann Boleyn and King Henry VIII?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
13 September, 11:41
LOL - this is sooooooo good!! I can't wait till this breaks......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
13 September, 11:58
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
It would be great - I just don't think that is how the Title is conveyed.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
12 September, 03:57
Besutiful queen and want her back very soon! Can anyone comment in Prince Harry and Megan? Is Harry Charles and Dianas son? I have read some docs questioning this? When will Queen Diana return?

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
12 September, 12:25
OMGosh she looks exactly like my mother! This is incredible 🤍♾️🤍

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
12 September, 12:22
Why would anyone divorce someone thats dead??

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
12 September, 09:31
I think she'd be the Queen mother. William is next in line to the throne. If he's out of the picture I think it goes to Prince George, Williams eldest son. She was known as the Queen of Hearts when she was alive. https://www.quora.com/What...

Rosemary Cannon @Rcannon53
12 September, 09:28
bull

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 September, 09:19
Prince Charles is the Baron of Renfrew

Do we have another Barron?
Yes
Barron TRUMP....

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
12 September, 08:17
No she is now ONDINE DE RITHSCHILD

Take a look for yourself
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
12 September, 07:36
Found on internet. Computer generated?

Arctic anon @Arctic_anon
12 September, 08:41
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
I guess we are waking up just now.

Amij Hej @Amjihe
12 September, 06:16
The order of succession doesn't work like that. When the Queen's father died it wasn't his wife that took the throne it was his daughter. It goes down to the next generation so William then his children.