Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 September, 12:26
Interesting observations from across the pond 😎

Samantha Alderson Channel
t.me/samanthaaldersonnews 🇬🇧 U.K. Anon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
11 September, 03:02
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe “Jesus” was conceived on September 11th. Which I note only for the reason of when my calculations of his birth occurred. I believe sometime in May after extensive research of a bloodline. May 29th possibly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
👇 Fighting M 🕊️

Juan O Savin
Why was the 9-11 so critical?
Because in the unholy city of WA DC
9-11 in the ancient understanding
is the true birthdate of Christ.
Jesus the Messiah was born on 9-11 3 B.C.
& there were signs in the Heavens,
Virgo giving birth at that time.
What happened on 9-11 in modern times?
It was an occult ritual at a very precise time
where all the # 's had to match.
Could 9-11 have happened on 9-10? No.
On 9-12? No.
If it happened [on another day]
it wouldn’t have had the magic
the ritual branding
to give it the power & strength
they wanted it to have.
Look at David Rockefeller's Newsweek article.
[Before he even built the Towers
his watch was set @ 9:11]..
On Catholic church buildings carved in stone
is IXXI = 9-11 the birthdate of Christ.
They wanted to damage this date symbolically.
Inside the cults.. the devil demons can’t stand
to have that date ever honored.
For THEM it’s a perpetual horror date, something evil 🙏
03:41 PM - Sep 11, 2022
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
15 September, 01:12
Interesting, Juan O' Savin has been saying that Jesus's birth is 9/11 and yet I had seen a post from Vincent Kennedy's saying it was the conception that took place on 9/11. Conception is when life begins. So, down the rabbit hole I go. With that said, if indeed the conception took place on 9/11 his birth would be around 6/11 maybe a couple of days or week later. Then, I was listening to Juan recently and he mentioned that Satan mimics everything that God does. So, then I remembered how they forced Prince William's (Antichrist) birth so that it would happen on 6/21. Why? Was Jesus really born on 6/21 and the satanists wanted to mimic / mirror Jesus's birthdate? Food for thought. 🤔

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
12 September, 04:47
I came back to read this again!! Just Wow!! 💥🍿💥🙏🙏🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 September, 10:52
thanks Kat, have never seen thes pics before. Do u ever think the rest of the public will know these truths? This is quite incredible to watch it infold🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
11 September, 08:17
then maybe we need to start celebrating Christmas on 9/11. take it back

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 September, 10:53
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
that would b great but how so we convince the public of this? I’m sure many will b so confused and not willing

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
11 September, 08:05
Exactly right, as a #Messianic believer and follower of #Yeshua = #Jesus , He was not only born on 9/11 in the year 3 BCE, He was born on the #FeastOfTrumpets = #YomTeruah = #RoshHaShanah

#HAPPYBIRTHDAY Yeshua = #kingofkings and #Lordoflords !

When Was Jesus Christ Born?
The Bible Says September 11, 3BC - The Day of the Feast of Trumpets

#YeshuaIsMessiah
#JesusIsTheSonOfGod

https://goodnessofgodminis...

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 September, 08:34
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
If December 25th was pagan, then by all means, the date of Christmas should be changed!!

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
12 September, 04:55
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
If Jesus was born 9/11, same Day 2,977 People Died, The Families may not be able to deal with it. 😢😢🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 September, 07:50
PROTO JSME TAKY K VÁM KACÍŘŮM POSLALI TŘI SLOVANSKÉ VĚROZVĚSTY, ABY VÁM TROŠKU ZVEDLI VIBRACE...

A VYČISTILI VZDUCH PO TĚCH TRANS GORILÁCH... 🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/srGZ3ge8E...

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
11 September, 06:36
Thank you. I appreciate this more then you know.

Steph Ayers @Steph3
11 September, 04:45
I was born at 9:11 pm and have always had Jesus and his love in my soul, even through my dark days long ago. He always brought me back to the light.

11 September, 04:54
In response Steph Ayers to his Publication
Beautiful, Steph.
Lord Jesus has been with me since I was born.
Probably before I was born.
He's my bud 🙏💞🤩

Steph Ayers @Steph3
11 September, 04:45
I was born at 9:11 pm and have always had Jesus and his love in my soul, even through my dark days long ago. He always brought me back to the light.

Ange Love @LoveM
11 September, 04:33
🙏🏻✝️✨Happy Birthday King Jesus🕊❤️🥳
https://youtu.be/H10f2w7T5...
Christmas Song - My Favourite Time of Year - The Florin Street Band - YouTube

Official Christmas website: https://www.florinstreet.com - Spotify link: http://bit.ly/spoti-bandYou can help us make more Christmas music by sharing and cli...

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
11 September, 04:14
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

CWWard Ward @CWWard
11 September, 03:58
My family is already concerned for my mental health, if i showed them this article, I believe they would make me see a doctor…i quess i need to stop telling them anything until all the evil is exposed to the sleepers….

11 September, 04:22
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
😹 I know, I know.
One "dear" friend screamed at me in FURY
& called me a "threat to Humanity"
because I refused to get vaxed
or even "tested" to "see if I had Covid" i.e. the flu 😼

I pretty much have lost touch with everyone I knew
but then, I live in S California! 😂

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
11 September, 08:22
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
😂 you should have seen how pissed off my mother got when i came into her house the other day singing, “ding dong the witch is dead, the evil reptile witch is dead”. it just jumped out. i literally forgot, whos house i was at for a minute. she had plenty to say

Stella Bella @NasNas
11 September, 03:57
I always love your posts and shared this one too. I heard Juan saying that too. For me there is a lot of confusion as Vincent Kennedy said 9/11 was day of conceiving not date of birth...

11 September, 04:24
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
Isn't this fascinating path to TRUTH
full of these contradictions, Stella!?! 😹

I love both VK & Juan
so refuse to choose one over the other.

My MO with info now is
"Hmmmmm, that's interesting.
We shall see in the FINAL REVEAL!!" 🤩💞💥