Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
11 September, 10:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Can’t be 2015 , VK is always bringing up 2023 .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
11 September, 09:18
TODAY IS 1/1/2015 ON THE ETHIOPIAN CALENDAR. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
11 September, 09:44
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Happy New Year

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
11 September, 09:46
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Happy Etheopian New Year🎉

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
11 September, 08:38
My power cut off for a min and came back on last night...no storms or anything..it was wierd

Lois Oliver @Lounlimited
11 September, 08:44
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
hey love. the internet will be next

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
11 September, 02:55
260 is 71% of 365 days
September 17th = 260th day

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
11 September, 02:19
I literally, tonight, just watched my digital phone clock go from 10:59 PM central time to 11:01 PM central time. Crazy! lost a full minute 😳

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
11 September, 12:40
And BOOM just like that I'm 8 years younger!
So does that make tomorrow Christmas and New Year's 2013? 2014? or will it be 2015?
Math is hard M'kay.

Bee Saved @BSaved
11 September, 09:17
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
twentyfifteen

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 September, 07:13
It is also New Year of Coptic calendar.

The Coptic calendar, the oldest in history, originated three millennia before Christ. The exact date of its origin is unknown. It is believed that Imhotep, the supreme official of King Djoser C.2670 BC. had a great impact on the construction of the calendar.

arba happihr @arba
10 September, 07:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
How do you know
You PASSED all of the lessons?
So much unknown information.
How Does God Know
Your heart?
People ask☺️
I ask for them

arba happihr @arba
10 September, 07:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Doesn't this make sense 1875
They had already changed the constitution right
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 September, 07:05

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
10 September, 06:58
means 12/21/2020 WAS 12/21/2012 BOOM!!! speculated it at the time :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 September, 07:10
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
lol ./confirmed

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
11 September, 02:06
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
that’s exact what i thought

but I think we are stuck in a
2012 loop!