Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
25 September, 01:45
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Trillions at... its ...disposal.

Sorry folks.

That doesn't take away from the fact that I hate the elites and their globalist agenda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
25 September, 01:04
Great post Erin!👊🤝
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
10 September, 07:50
If … he is referring to an entity. ( spiritual) , our hope is , has and always will be in God … and God always wins

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 September, 07:46
Anti Christ Comes First remember that!
If Your still In The flesh , And they say Christ Is here or there Don't Go
U Will Only See Christ in The sprit
As i Understand scripture js
🙏🤔

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
11 September, 03:58
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
ROMANS 14:11
AS SURELY AS I LIVE SAYS THE LORD. EVERY KNEE WILL BOW BEFORE ME; EVERY TONGUE WILL ACKNOWLEDGE GOD. EVERYONE.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 September, 07:29
No doubt. Feast of Trumpets coming up. Buckle up!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
10 September, 07:21
Wowzer! Good post

chore Toke @choretoke
10 September, 07:02
That Parasite of england does not look like Pedophile Parasite Charles ❗️😏

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
10 September, 04:58
Good thing GOD has removed [him] from earth

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 September, 05:00
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Amen to that!!🙏💫

angliadavid35 @angliadavid35
10 September, 05:01
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do. For more details visit.......... http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 September, 04:56
Oh Jesus help us ALL

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 September, 05:01
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
He already has, God has removed this evil idiot from the face of his Earth, HIS Earth... Amen💞🙏

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
10 September, 04:45
scary. id say we are done. they planned this for a very long time.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 September, 04:49
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Time to flip it on them...bring on the pain

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 September, 05:02
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
It's already been stopped, and.... you know... NCSWIC from God almighty!!🙏💥

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
10 September, 04:41
hmmm.Not good.