Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

06% of 17 @Purpledarby
04 February, 08:54
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I don't think so. I believe that was from 2016 election. I hope it's true... IF it is we need to start sending a copy to all of the senate, reps, etc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
04 February, 08:41
Will it be on OANN? If so, what time? Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
04 February, 08:19
There have been a number of things that should have been bombshells but were largely ignored. When will we get something that cannot be so easily ignored or dismissed no matter how hard anyone tries?

Legtwin Texas @LegtwinTexas
04 February, 08:09
RSBN will carry it. i just set up the YouTube reminder.

Peggy Matthews @happy71
04 February, 08:00
where can we find it?

Ragia HRH @HRH
04 February, 10:07
In response Peggy Matthews to her Publication
RSBN on youtube

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
wont matter. msm,congress, democrats won't look at it

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
04 February, 08:40
In response The room where It happens to her Publication
The Military has the proof on voter fraud and that is what matters! They are the ones who will make the determination & the arrests!🙏

Jehanne ArQ @JehanneArQ
04 February, 07:55
do you know which platforms?

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
In response Jehanne ArQ to her Publication
OAN