Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 September, 09:30
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
😮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
10 September, 09:30
I saw something similar last year that Charles would not be king. Harry situation would be interesting....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
10 September, 09:15
I know someone who swears it's gonna be Harry and not William.. Im personally not sure how that's possible.. but, if everyone is going woke maybe so..

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
10 September, 11:21
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
Yes, the stir up in the royal family will certainly cause a JOLT awakening for UK & worlds on why that is so, and can start seeing the light & dig up for the truth. Always had a feeling that Prince Harry was installed by the Q team, as the 2nd spy for the Q team, post Princess Diana's exit. But the real Harry was rescued by the WHs BTS to be w/ her, as she's much closer to her 2nd son, bc if Prince William was the true in line title, he would have been vrilled already by the Draco royal. So she will want at least one of her biological child to be w/ her, and rescued from being vrilled. And Prince Harry def don't look like Prince William, must be a different sperm put in her, bc I heard awhile back that QE2 monitored her pregnancy, but must have another WH moves happen for her 2nd child. Why she treats Harry differently growing up, just IMHO. https://youtu.be/LBHgsCQRo...
Prince Harry: cutest and cheekiest childhood moments with Princess Diana - YouTube

Prince Harry most adorable childhood moments with Princess Diana. His cheekiness always made people smile. Warning: cuteness overload ;)Thank you for some of...