Kelly Epley @FloridaKell
After a brief interation with what i thought was a fellow patriot she banned me from commenting on her page. I ONLY post this because she showed me how to! 😉 When she posted how another patriot blocked her rather than talking to her.
08:24 PM - Sep 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by FloridaKell in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
15 October, 08:48
In response Kelly Epley to her Publication
That profile is a woman and she was physically stalking me...be careful of deep state using the Mighty Name of our King Jesus in deception. Also, under multiple personalities created other accounts...might use the name, David, Maggie...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Epley @FloridaKell
17 October, 12:06
In response Ange Love to her Publication
oh goodness! That would be upsetting. thank you for the heads up ✔️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shabetei Smert @Shabetei
09 September, 08:32
In response Kelly Epley to her Publication
I read through the conversation and I was surprised they acted that way as I follow them on here as well as TS. I think the conversation may have gone differently had the true meaning of the name Lusa been known, which I have since commented to them about:

Kelly Epley @FloridaKell
09 September, 08:34
In response Shabetei Smert to her Publication
What does it mean?
I do disagree however with it changing the style of communication.

Ange Love @LoveM
15 October, 08:49
In response Shabetei Smert to her Publication
🙏Thank you and God bless💞😇