Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
09 September, 05:21
I think it's time for everybody to brush up on their constitution. I don't care what country you're from this is the blueprint for how we're going to do this for every country. #USA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Browning @Kbbb
09 September, 06:39
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
After the s-election, my husband (age 80, and who LOVES to talk) bought 50 pocket constitutions, put on his red MAGA hat and began handing them out to folks wherever he went. So far, he's given out over 1,500. The conversations he has with people are AMAZING and it's been a good guage of the spirit of the American peopleβ€”99.999% are patriots and very concerned about the fate of our country. Only one person declined a constitution. He told us he didn't need it because he was a lawyer πŸ˜‚!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
Lmmfao 🀣☝🀣a lawyer 🀣🀣🀣 God bless you and your family Hubby is doing the Lord's work, good job Patriots πŸ‘ πŸ™Œ πŸ‘ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #USA
06:51 PM - Sep 09, 2022
In response Karen Browning to her Publication
Only people mentioned by B_Christos in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Mulloy, click on at the bottom under it