Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 September, 01:40
Nana has noticed a couple of things about YouTube this first thing is that I just went to sleep earlier listening to my Hertz healing music. I was having this weird dream where in the dream there was this guy that we had to get out of the house out of my grandfathers house because he was creepy and I mean like psychopath creepy.
I woke up because in the dream he was saying these things saying about how he was perfect and he was wonderful and money was attracted to him and he was attracted to money and money would come to him all the time in the large sums just over and over and over he was repeating this then I woke up.
my music was gone and somehow automatically YouTube had pushed it over to something else to this man on there saying the same things that the man in my dream was saying. He was saying all those some things about himself and money it was so weird because see his voice entered my dream directly from the computer playing it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
Seems very strange to me. Why that video? You know? Usually things that come up next in the que are similar to my usual selections. Sounds eerily like controlled programing in play. Maybe not but not impossible for sure.
05:50 PM - Sep 09, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsODell in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sandy ODell, click on at the bottom under it