The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Wanna add a little freaky to your day..???
try this. 🤯
12:53 PM - Sep 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
12 September, 11:56
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Gotta love the occasional troll

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 September, 11:13
In response God Wins to his Publication
Meh, I either ignore them or block them, easy peasy.., LOL I am tempted to take down this post tho...it was just meant to be funny but obviously it caused crazies to come out...😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
12 September, 08:18
just like sorting change

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 September, 12:18
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
LOL Yep!!!!🙌

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
12 September, 08:12
This isn't an anomaly at all..LOL...if you take the year you were born plus. your age you will ALWAYS ALWAYS arrive on the year that it currently is. ALWAYS - it is how math works!!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 September, 12:19
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
Exactly!!! It was to see who was paying attention.. You got it!😂

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
12 September, 08:11
And last year I was 58
58+1963=2021
Before that 57+1963=2020
I happens every year after your birthday.
Sorry, no bueno.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 September, 12:21
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
It works for every year, you have to use the age you WILL be by Dec 31st.. try that and see if it works.. It's math...🤨😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 September, 11:34
Nah that wasn't planned at all was it!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 September, 11:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He he he....It's a numbers game, it will be correct for every year...LOL Nothing gets past you Nana..💞

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
10 September, 10:42
good grief - its just math🤨

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 September, 11:05
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Exactly!! it was just for fun, it works for every year... Glad you got it.. LOL😂

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
10 September, 05:58
Just use your common sense people.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
10 September, 05:56
Some of us didn't have a birthday yet...doesn't work.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
10 September, 04:59
OMG... just did it & it werks! TY!

Kewl!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 September, 02:05
happens every year? t'is amazing tho.

Iam Mie @iammiele
10 September, 01:26
🤣 this sounds like an msm ad... "logic proof" but its just spoof...

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
10 September, 12:43
Haha this is how it works every year. The thousand year reference threw my critical thinking skills for a loop

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 September, 11:50
u know that goes for evry living thing
i just did my pet ages
what u know yep 2022
😳🤓

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 September, 11:41
Rite u r🤔
nice

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
09 September, 05:21
Example: the baby was born Sept 15th 2020. He is 1 yo as of now until next week. 1+2020=2021.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 September, 05:28
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
Well if youre going to get technical!! lmaooo 🤣

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
09 September, 08:19
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
haha ... that's my birthday
I have 5 days left of being 55

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
09 September, 05:04
Only if you have had your birthday this year.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 September, 05:07
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
🙌Yes, and itll work next year and the year after that too! lol😂

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
09 September, 04:29
not for me lol. I’m 61. born 1960. = 2021. I always knew I was different

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 September, 04:30
In response Rita Cain to his Publication
itll work the age you will be coming up by the end of this year.. 🤣❤️

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
09 September, 04:14
oh my. lol

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
09 September, 03:35
Worked for me.....61, was born in 1961 = 2022

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
09 September, 03:35
if your 27 born in 1994 you don’t either!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
09 September, 03:32
😂😂😂So you're telling me that next year if I try this the math will be wrong?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 September, 03:34
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
LMFAO, no it will work next year and the year after that too... LMAOOOOOO🤣

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
09 September, 03:29
Haha. Basic math. But you have to have already had your birthday this year. I have not, so therefore it doesn't work.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 September, 03:30
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Exactly!! You got it..🙌😂

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
09 September, 03:21
Ironically or not, it doesn't work for me today....it will on my bday. But I am 61 and 1960...I'm guessing that's true of VK too.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
09 September, 03:27
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
Doesn't work for me....... I'm 61 and was born in 1960. I'm a "turkey baby"

Ironically or not, it doesn't work for me today....it will on my bday. But I am 61 and 1960...I'm guessing that's true of VK too.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 September, 03:29
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
Yes, it works on your bday... it was just for fun and to make everyone laugh..It works every year (after your bday)🤣

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
09 September, 03:10
My birthday was May 7th.
29+1993= 2,022
😀

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 September, 03:14
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
💞🙌

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
09 September, 03:00
I HAD NOT HAD ENOUGH COFFEE FOR THIS ONE!!! FELL FOR IT!!
It works for this year, last year, year before and year before.... Good one!!! Laughing so hard, cause I just group messaged all my friends!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 September, 03:02
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Yeah....It worked... It's just a funny to lighten the mood and make people think and laugh... Glad it made you laugh, that was the whole point...😂

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
09 September, 03:15
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 September, 02:56
Doesn’t work for me either, because my birthday is the last day of the year.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 September, 02:58
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Use that age you will be in Dec

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
09 September, 02:54
only works if you have already had your birthday this year

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 September, 02:58
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
Or if you use the age you WILL be...by the end of this year.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
09 September, 02:45
🤣😂 like every year😂🤣
*unless your bday hasn't happened yet.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 September, 02:59
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
😂 YESSSSS you got it..