Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 September, 09:35
Still in a blackout - 33 hours now...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
09 September, 12:56
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Interestingly in Latin matrix means uterus or womb. I guess we could be birthing into a new dimension.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 September, 01:01
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
A very cogent supposition. 😁

Water Mark @Watermark
09 September, 12:46
I don't think so but I congratulate you on 'out of the box thinking.'

All life on Earth resonates at these frequencies and absolutely needs them to live. Without them, animals and humans get sick and miserable.

But maybe we would thrive with additional, higher frequencies that are not currently present?

Or perhaps allowed?

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
09 September, 12:53
In response Water Mark to his Publication
nothing of the resonance had anything to do with human energy

look at the last se tion b4 out

its a sword

we are taking our shit back

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 September, 01:00
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Fair points and as you have acknowledged, mine was just a supposition.

This said, by your argument, the “blackout” suggests that all frquencies have “stopped” - which would suggest that we and all life on the Earth has stopped resonating ie. is dead.

To take what you have suggested a step further - frequencies are what they are - ie. they cannot be disallowed.

I argue - using your suggestion - that another possibility is that MAYBE life on Earth has started to resonate at frequencies that are beyond the capabilties of the LIMITED technology used to observe the Schumann Resonance?

Bottom line, I don’t think any of us should be fretting about these “blackouts” - they aren’t necessarily a bad thing. 🙂

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 September, 12:39
👀Holy WOW!!!
Here to sign yer petition!

May the intermittent blackouts be the sputtering death throes of the Matrix!
May the Earth and all who dwell upon her THRIVE IN FREEDOM.
🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 September, 12:42
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
😁

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
09 September, 12:31
And HAARP--dead I hope

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 September, 12:44
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Me too.