Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
THE ONLY WAY to break the endless cycle of clown show hate and division is to choose

FORGIVENESS
FOR
ALL

OK?

https://twitter.com/VVissi...
06:10 PM - Sep 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
08 September, 06:37
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
including ourselves

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 06:33
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Yeppers personal opinion incoming:
It has always been about LOVE.
Love for your fellow man.
God's love for us!
LOVE IS THE KEYSTONE!

It has never been up to us to judge anyone else's life.
There is, imho, no sliding scale for sin.

Let those that are sin free cast the first stone?

Do we need to continue to push the daily narrative to trip the next events by pushing the truth of the evils?
Yes!
Do we need to bring them to justice?
Yes!
But if you are doing this with real hatred and a real need for vengeance then you are only destroying your own Karma credits & pushing your soul backwards in your learning process to advance in higher density and dimensions.

We NEVER have to approve of what these evils have done but we do have to forgive and release them to God for Judgement without anger and need for revenge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 September, 07:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I stand in agreement nana thanks for your insight support and hope

Paisley Park @Paisley66
08 September, 07:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I’m doing it for my kids and future generations of us.