Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 September, 01:06
... is coming down?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lizd in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
09 September, 12:03
In response Liz Dorazio to her Publication
Faked It....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
08 September, 08:29
That TS.. yummy

Diane Mitch @Diane11
08 September, 06:13
it was 9/9/2022 in Scotland.

AJS CSC @munchkin823
08 September, 06:10
Not sure if it was photoshopped it but the real one did die in 2018. I think the answer to why it became public today, and the liberty bell rang at the same day it was announced, I am guessing all has to do with comms and the number 1776. just my guess.

AJS CSC @munchkin823
08 September, 06:33
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
The movie is probably more literally than we have thought. Most of the pieces were probably already in position and the rest was just played out to wake up the sleepers.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
08 September, 06:03
Looks like it was never tweeted and someone just photoshopped it.

Below is all I could find in between the date that tweet was supposedly posted and it's not showing up.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
08 September, 08:56
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
😉I appreciate you went digging for the sauce.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 September, 05:58
Who is this dude?