Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
04 February, 09:01
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
My family have started ordering fresh from the local spring , bottled and filtered alkaline water which comes from Burleigh Heads in Queensland Australia. It even apparently gets played music to it ! The companies name is Hi Vibe Water, (how’s that). We decided as a family that we were done with drinking , chemical laced water and it’s the best water we have ever tasted. The company even had shower filters so you also get filtered and softened water to shower with. The only thing now is we need a filter for the basins.πŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ™‚πŸ’¦πŸ’§

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lolo gemini @lologemini
04 February, 07:35
best thing is iodine drops to neutralise the fluoride to kick off the decalcifying process,
spirulina, chlorella, msm 4500mg, find a natural toothpaste, reverse osmosis water

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sli Ver @Cookiesmom
04 February, 07:40
In response lolo gemini to her Publication
does anyone know whatvdose for iodine

Tiffany and Frank Burton @Battleborn
04 February, 07:28
just eliminated it and started the iodine detox and already feeling better.Believe it or not even some spring water has added floride.They want us disconnected from God.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
13 February, 02:59
In response Tiffany and Frank Burton to her Publication
How much do you use?

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
04 February, 07:12
i have been off solid for the past year. big differrence

Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
04 February, 07:10
What can one do to clear this ? Been listening to 432 hz sounds to help

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
04 February, 07:25
In response Kelly Haynes to her Publication
Someone just posted a video about how to decalcify in the comments. I have not seen the video yet. I will definitely watch it, too.