Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
07 September, 04:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 September, 05:12
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
It was announced a week or more ago that Texas was stopping all business with cabal companies, such as Blackrock & Vanguard.

7 European companies were to follow suit.

For at least the last week I haven't been able to use my Mastercard credit card for online shopping at 4 different big supermarkets, it either wasn't accepted or just got bounced back to the order.

I can use my bank card with Visa, which will come out of my account instead of credit which I always pay at month end. My Mastercard was accepted on Amazon and ebay!

People who rely on their credit card to buy essentials like food, & who don't have funds in their bank accounts, will not be able to buy food.

Who owns major shares in Mastercard? Vanguard!

https://whoownswho.org/who...

https://operationdisclosur...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 September, 06:16
The pressure is ramped up! The screws of democracy are turning.

#PresidentTrump will be behind this. Screw the cabal! They've screwed us for long enough, the tide is turning. #BigRedWave

https://www.silicon.co.uk/...

08 September, 06:32
Today is September 8th. #4YearDelta #Freedom

The signs are here. The cabal is no more. Joy!

#Q4636 Sep 08, 2020 1:48:17 PM EDT
They are being forced into the light for all to see.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Keep faith in Humanity.
Keep faith in Yourself.
Light of the World.
(Max Richter - On the Nature of Daylight) > listen, this music invokes harmony.

#Q #2120 Sep 08, 2018 2:46:35 PM EDT
#2 #HillaryClinton #46 #jfkjr #35 #jfk

08 September, 08:12
Eyes on! Queen health concerns, family rushing to Balmoral Castle.

Two days after Liz Truss fake photos of her shaking the hand of the Queen officially to become PM, after Boris Johnson was officially approved as no longer the PM by the Queen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news...

ME IMPUNE highlighed on fireplace.

Impune = unpunished. Queen dies without punishment!
08:46 AM - Sep 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 September, 10:04
Perhaps in this life.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
08 September, 10:04
does this mean that the world will never know how evil and disgusting she was..the world needs to know

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
08 September, 10:11
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
She will meet the Big Boss soon and He will sort her out. The problem is that so many Brits love the monarchy and much of there tourism comes from the pomp and ceremony of the Royalty. I would expect they are concerned about breaking down all traditions of the average British person.
Perhaps , if rumor is to be believed , Princess Di is alive they may just replace the Satanic and sadistic branch with her merely as a figurehead to bridge the gap for the Brits and who knows, she may have other kids👀

08 September, 10:16
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
We're being told all will be revealed, but #Q did say some things must remain untold to prevent wars? Not sure which post it was.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
08 September, 10:02
God does not punish but her next lesson will be at a very low frequency. she has many lifetimes to get to any high level responsibility again. perhaps she or he, will be a victim of newborn SRA next life or similar. just my guess.

08 September, 10:08
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Could you expand on what you mean by SRA?