True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
08 September, 07:29
I mean what is the worse that could happen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 September, 02:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hi VK.

I’m noticing a pattern too. ;)

N = 14 > 5 > 5:5.
TS = 8:27 > 17.

[They] FOOKED.

Interesting:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
08 September, 12:42
🍿 All things are coming to light...#ForTheNormies 😂

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
08 September, 12:23
Yes I do, more bad folks being put front and center :). "give them enough rope...."

Blue Skies @ADeMills
08 September, 12:20
thwre was a pentagram in the sky a few weeks back. I have pictures. They’re wither mocking us, cursing us, or signaling something. whatever it is, I’m over it.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 September, 12:08
Donald James Trump 186
Time To Take America Back 186
Tippy Top Shape 186
I Am The Help You Need 186
Electromagnetic Field 186
The Veil Is Lifting 186
The World Is A Stage 186
The Time To Break Free 186
This Is Really It 186

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
08 September, 01:34
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Don't you mean Donald John Trump?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
08 September, 11:56
I see at least 2 patterns, Hiring and associating with many cultist and they are no longer trying to hide it. Rather it's been pushed to the fore.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
08 September, 10:15
time to take america back

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 September, 10:06
Someone say 'pattern'

lets do the numbers then

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
08 September, 09:53
It’s the comedic tragedy part of this movie. I see this and wonder how people can still be asleep but then realize they don’t even know about it UNLESS WE tell them. THIS is the mission we’ve been given.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 09:36
7:27
9/9
Most High will take these out!
Anything looking like the one with horns shows up at Nana's..
Well we have a term here, "Pop A Cap"

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
08 September, 09:31

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
08 September, 09:19
Are we even close at getting all these demons out of here yet ?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 September, 09:32
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Some are feeding many heads without realizing, in the end, God Won, but we must walk it out, eyes will open when its time.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
08 September, 09:11
Right on Q

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 September, 09:00
Oh, greatttt.
And coming up is October's Halloween.
The Most Celebrated "holiday" in my demonrat city.

Life in the SF, CA, Bay Area. 🤮

BEGONE SATAN & YER MINIONS!

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
08 September, 08:32
It’s their fall festival.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
08 September, 08:32
yep