Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
#wwg1wga
#MAGA

Seems to be a touchy subject, but I wouldn't take that vaccine in a million years.
It seems to me to be one of the most reckless things ever pushed on the public- unproven, and very possibly extremely dangerous.--but everybody seems to really want it for some reason.
One of the only things I disagreed with President Trump on.
I told a lady I worked with that I wouldn't take it, and she looked at me like I was crazy.
I didn't even try to get into a convo about it--wouldn't do any good.
Some people in my family have gotten it.

What a world, ey?
06:50 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
04 February, 10:01
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
i'll Never Take it either. sheep Shock Me 🤦‍♀️we ned to pray for the shields to fall their Eyes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
04 February, 08:26
So much of what Trump does us 4d chess, meant to accelerate what is already in play. I feel that this is one of those things. I postulate that the adverse reactions will be brought to light and that vaccines will be exposed as the depopulation agenda they are. By the end of this, no one will ever accept a vaccine again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 February, 09:44
In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication
I hope you're right. There's going to be a lot of death and maiming because of it.
The med beds might be able to help those with vaccine related immuno deficiency disease-but they won't bring you back from the grave.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
04 February, 07:01
I agree sone of my very good friends show what good and responsible people they are by wearing their masks 😷😇 i have to go to the doctor, only reason one has ever touched my face. Good people so misled 😠

04 February, 07:02
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
They do get very emotional about it. Can't reason with someone in that state of mind.

Truth Seeker @Tinnchris
04 February, 07:01
I agree 100%! what if it becomes manditory to have a job? or buy groceries? something i am wrestling with.

04 February, 07:04
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
What a night mare- hopefully all this agenda 21 stuff goes away real fast when Trump gets back in.
The Bible had it right.

Christina Maga @Christina71
04 February, 06:55
Very crazy! The same people trying to depopulate the Earth, is giving a vaxxine.... hell to the NO!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
04 February, 06:54
If POTUS had warned people of the Vax...
MORE would have taken it to spite him.

He had no choice but to show extreme effort to get a Vax.

04 February, 06:58
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I know- that's why I'm giving him a break on it. No win situation. Like my Dad- so paranoid about it- never did get covid, but took the vaccine- no use in in trying to talk to him. He's kind of like that with me. He never agrees with me ever just out of stubborness.
That defiant attitude has caused some huge problems, but what can you do, I can't force him to not take it.